Golden Trophy Awards
The most prestigious night in the apartment industry.
What are the Golden Trophy Awards?
The Golden Trophy Awards gala is AONW's way of celebrating the achievements of the finest professionals and organizations in the industry. Over 1,100 professionals from all walks of the apartment industry, from suppliers to leasing professionals to management, walk down the red carpet and celebrate their accomplishments at the annual Golden Trophy Awards gala.
Each year we receive hundreds of nominations for over 26 categories of awards to Management, Communities, Maintenance, and Suppliers.
What are the award categories?
Individual Achievement Awards
Categories for which individuals can be nominated:
- Supervisor of the Year
- Manager of the Year
- Assistant Manager of the Year
- Service Tech of the Year
- Porter/Grounds Keeper of the Year
- Management Company Rookie of the Year
- Consultant of the Year
- Regional Supervisor of the Year
- Corporate Support Person of the Year
- Account Executive of the Year (Supplier)
- Supplier Company Rookie of the Year
Categories for which teams can be nominated:
- Community of the Year
- Service Team of the Year
- Affordable Community of the Year
- Luxury Community of the Year
- Renovated Community of the Year
- Student Housing Community of the Year
- Best Social Media Campaign of the Year
- Best Marketing Campaign
- Supplier Company of the Year
Interested in nominating someone?
To submit a nomination, simply contact us. There is no limit to the number of entries in a category. All members of AONW are eligible to enter. Each nomination must also be submitted with the following:
- JPEG Photo of the Nominee
- Summary of Accomplishments
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
- Entry fee of $25